Discover solutions to climate change
Man-made climate change is one of the biggest threats to the world. The effects are already being seen through receding glaciers, ocean acidification and an increasingly vulnerable food supply. It’s vital we work to find solutions to climate change.
On this course you will explore solutions to this global challenge, including mitigation, adaptation and geo-engineering, which can help avoid the most dangerous climate changes and increase the resilience of societies and ecosystems to climate changes that cannot be avoided.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainable Energy Production
Life on Land
- Food security and agriculture
- Strengthening the carbon sink
Life below Water
- Pollution in our oceans
- Sustainable fishing
Sustainable Cities and Communities
- What do cities of the future look like?
- Taking action into your own hands